Young Adult and Teen Mental Health Careers at Dayrise
Are you a mental health professional looking to advance your career? We’re always looking to add to our high-quality college-aged and teen-focused mental health team. If you meet the following qualifications, we’d love to hear from you!
- You’re passionate about helping young adults and teens with mental health concerns and supporting their families.
- You strongly believe in and want to help create a better, more customized, and comprehensive solution for mental health.
- You have three or more years of experience working with adolescents.
- You have practiced in CBT or other talk therapy modalities.
- You are enthusiastic, willing to be innovative, and have no problem rolling up your sleeves to expand our practice further.
- You understand the importance of practicing confidentiality with patient information.
- You live in the greater Chicago area (or are willing to relocate)
Does that sound like you? If so, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Join Our Team
We know you have many options when it comes to advancing your teen mental health career. Nowadays, there are several mental health jobs out there and not enough high-quality professionals to fill time.
You’re in high demand.
But if you have a strong desire to work in an organization that wants to create a “better, more empathetic and integrated innovative solution for teen mental health,” Dayrise is the place for you.
Some of the benefits you get when you’re a part of our team include:
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Internal growth, training, and development
- Back office administrative support
- Social networking and peer support groups
- Targeted marketing efforts to help grow our practice
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) through the Simple Practice platform
- Ongoing training to ensure you are fully equipped to help teens and their families using several modes of therapy
- Patient case review with team
If you’re ready to make a difference in the lives of young adults, teens, and their families in the greater Chicago, IL area, apply for one of our open teen mental health jobs today.
Let’s help teens, college-age adults, and their parents get through the difficulties of depression and anxiety and reduce the negative stigma associated with mental health together!